A Proud Member of Rotary International since June 1st 1922

Welcome

 

The mission of Rotary International is to assist and guide Rotarians and Rotary clubs to accomplish the Object of Rotary to ensure Rotary’s continuing relevance and to help build a better world, emphasizing service activities by individuals and groups that enhance the quality of life and human dignity, encouraging high ethical standards, and creating greater understanding among all people to advance the search for peace in the world.

The Rotary Club of Fredericton was admitted to Rotary International on June 1, 1922. The primary project of the Rotary Club is Camp Rotary, created by the Club in 1952. Camp Rotary, owned by the Rotary Club of Fredericton, is located on Grand Lake, New Brunswick. The Camp offers the opportunity for children and young adults with disabilities to enjoy a summer camp adventure.

The Club also participates in international student exchange programs, provides magazines to the Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital, participates in international and local education projects, and offers a scholarship.

                                                                                                       

 

Would You Like To Help CAMP ROTARY? DONATE